篮球运动是1891年由美国人詹姆斯奈史密斯发明的。篮球在1936年柏林奥运会中被列为正式比赛项目。下面是小编整理的关于打篮球的英语对话,希望能帮到大家!
不是人人都爱打篮球的
Daniel:
So, which sport do you prefer---basketball or baseball?
你喜欢哪种运动,篮球还是棒球?
Sam:
To be honest, I don't really care for either one.
坦白说两个我都不喜欢.
Daniel:
I thought everyone liked basketball. Why don't you like it?
我觉得所有人都喜欢篮球.你为什么会不喜欢呢?
Sam:
I used to play basketball when I was little, and I never scored a goal. Every time I watch a basketball game, I think about how horrible I was at it.
我小时候就打过篮球,但是总得不了分.每次我看篮球比赛的时候都会回想起自己当年多狼狈.
Daniel:
That makes sense.
我明白了.
Sam:
How about you? What's your favorite sport of all time?
你呢?你最喜欢什么运动?
Daniel:
My absolute favorite is ice hockey.
我最喜欢的是冰球?
Sam:
Have you ever seen a live game?
你去现场看过比赛吗?
Daniel:
Sure, many times. It's an exciting game for spectators to watch.
当然,看过很多场.对观众来说这是令人血脉膨胀的比赛.
Sam:
I've never really understood the game.
我从来就没弄懂过这种运动.
Daniel:
It's not that difficult. If you want to watch a game with me, I can explain the rules and the tactics while we're watching.
这一点都不难.如果你愿意跟我一起看场比赛,我就可以边看边向你解说比赛的战术和规则.
Sam:
Thanks, that'd be nice. When's the next ice hockey game on?
谢谢你,那可太好了.下一次冰球比赛时什么时候?
Daniel:
Not for a while, but we could watch an old one on the internet so I can explain the game to you.
还得过一段时间,不过我们可以先在网上跟你看一场过去的比赛回放,解释给你听.
Sam:
That's a good idea.
好主意.
Daniel:
Let's watch the Canadian team. They have a good manager and a great coach.
咱们看加拿大的比赛吧.他们对的经理人和教练都很优秀.
Sam:
Ok.
好.