常用英语口语【中英对照】

发布时间:2017-03-20 00:00:00 编辑:云梦 手机版

  口语指日常口头交谈时使用的语言,所有的民族都有口语。下面是小编整理的一些英语口语,希望能帮到大家!

  What color is your book? 你的书本是什么颜色的?

  My book has a dark blue cover. 我的书本的封面是深蓝色的。

  How much does that typewriter weigh? 那个打字机有多重?

  It’s not too heavy, but I don’t know the exact weight.

  它不是很重,但是我不知道它的精确重量。

  This round table weighs about forty-five pounds.

  这张圆桌子重45磅。

  What size suitcase do you own? 你的小提箱是什么尺码的?

  One of my suitcases is small, and the other one is medium size.

  其中一个提箱是小号的,另一个是中号的。

  I like the shape of that table. 我喜欢那张桌子的形状。

  How long is Jones Boulevard Street?

  Jones Boulevard街有多长?

  That street is only two miles long. 那条街只有两英里长。

  Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is?

  你能量量这个窗户,来确定它有多宽吗

  This window is just as wide as that one.

  这个窗户仅仅和那个一样宽。

  The walls are three inches thick. 这些墙有三英尺厚。

  This material feels soft. 这种材料摸上去很软。

  This pencil is longer than that one. 这个铅笔比另一个长。

  Would you please tell Mr. John that I’m here?

  你能告诉约翰先生我在这吗?

  Take these books home with you tonight.

  今晚请把这些书带回家。

  Please bring me those magazines.

  请把那些杂志给我带来。

  Would you help me lift this heavy box?

  你能帮我将这个重盒子抬起来吗?

  Please ask John to turn on the lights.

  请告诉约翰把灯打开。

  Put your books down on the table.

  将你的书放在桌子上。

  Get me a hammer from the kitchen, will you?

  从厨房里给我拿个锤子,好吗?

  Hang up my coat in the closet , will you please?

  能将我的大衣挂在壁橱里吗?

  Please don’t bother me now. I’m very busy.

  现在请别打搅我,我在忙。

  Would you mind mailing this letter for me?

  你介意帮我发这封邮件吗?

  If you have time, will you call me tomorrow?

  如果你有时间,明天给我打电话好吗?

  Please pick up those cups and saucers.

  请将那些茶杯和茶托整理好。

  Will you do me a favor? 你能帮个忙吗?

  Please count the chairs in that room.

  请数一下那个房间里的椅子的数目。

  Please pour this milk into that glass.

  请将这些牛奶到进玻璃杯里。

  Excuse me, sir. Can you give me some information?

  先生,打搅一下,你能告诉我一些信息吗?

  Can you tell me where Peach Street is?

  你能告诉我Peach Street在哪吗?

  It’s two blocks straight ahead.

  向前一直走,过两个街区就到了。"

  Which direction is it to the theatre?

  去戏院应走哪个方向?

  Turn right at the next corner。 在下个路口向右拐。

  How far is it to the university? 到大学还有多远?

  It’s a long way from here. 从这算起还有很长的一段路。

  The school is just around the corner. 学校就在拐角处。

  The restaurant is across the street from the hotel.

  旅馆穿过街道。

  You can’t miss it. 你不会错过的。

  Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper’s telephone number?

  你知道Cooper先生的电话号码吗?

  Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is?

  你能告诉我最近的电话在哪吗?

  Should I go this way, or that way?

  我应走这条路还是那条?

  Go that way for two blocks, then turn left.

  走那条路,穿过两个街区后向左拐。

  I beg your pardon. Is this seat taken?

  请问,这个座位有人坐了吗?

  Are you married? 你结婚了吗?

  No, I’m not married. I’m still single.

  没有,我仍然单身。

  Your niece is engaged, isn’t she?

  你的侄女订婚了是吗?

  My sister has been engaged for two months.

  我妹妹订婚两个月了。

下页更精彩: 1 2 下一页 尾页
本文已影响861
+1
0