现代的母亲节起源于美国,是每年5月的第二个星期日。母亲们在这一天通常会收到礼物,康乃馨被视为献给母亲的花,而中国的母亲花是萱草花,又叫忘忧草。下面是小编分享的关于母亲节的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
母亲节
苏珊:
Mom, you finally came back.
妈.您终于回来了!
妈妈:
You must be hungry. I'll go cook something.
饿了吧.我去做饭.
苏珊:
No need. Look at the dining table.
不用了.您看桌儿上.
妈妈:
You've already cooked. That's great!
你已经把饭做好了!真好!
苏珊:
And this scarf is for you.
还有这个围巾是送您的!
妈妈:
It's beautiful. But why?
真漂亮!但花这钱干什么啊?
苏珊:
It's Mother's Day today. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
今天是母亲节!母亲节快乐!
妈妈:
Thank you, dear!
谢谢你.亲爱的.
妈妈,母亲节快乐!
Jim:
Mom, happy Mother’s Day! Here’s my card.
妈妈,母亲节快乐!这是我给您的卡片。
Mom:
What a surprise! Thanks. It’s beautiful.
太让我惊喜了!谢谢。卡片很漂亮。
Jim:
Thank you for your love and care over the years. I appreciate it, ma.
感谢您这些年来给我的关爱和照顾。我非常感激。
Mom:
This is the best card I’ve ever received.
这是我收到过的最好的卡片。
Jim:
Mom, what can I do for you today?
妈妈,我今天能为您做点什么吗?
Mom:
Nothing, son. I’m already very happy.
儿子,没什么事情可做的。我已经很开心了。
Jim:
How about dinner tonight? My treat.
晚上我们出去吃顿饭怎么样?我请客。
Mom:
Actually, I prefer we eat at home. We’ll have more time to catch up that way.
我更愿意我们能在家里吃饭。那样我们就能有更多的时间聊聊这几年的事了。
Jim:
I’m sorry I haven’t dropped in that much these past few years. Business has kept me too busy. I apologize.
过去这几年我都没怎么关注这个,真是对不起。生意总是让我太忙。我道歉。
Mom:
Oh, don’t mention it. I’m proud of you.
哦,别说这个。我很为你感到骄傲的。
Jim:
Thanks, ma. I love you so much.
妈,谢谢您。我好爱您。
Mom:
I love you, too.
我也爱你