万圣节又叫诸圣节,在每年的11月1日,是西方的传统节日;为庆祝万圣节的来临,小孩会装扮成各种可爱的鬼怪向逐家逐户地敲门,要求获得糖果,否则就会捣蛋。下面是小编分享的关于万圣节的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
精彩刺激的万圣节晚会
Molly:
How did your Halloween party go?
你们的万圣节晚会怎么样?
Gordon:
Two thumbs up. It was fantastic. I met a new girlfriend. She was also a vampire. We drank some blood together.
好极了。我认识了一个新女孩。她也扮成吸血鬼。我们一起吸血。
Molly:
You drank real blood?
你真的吸血吗?
Gordon:
No way, it was just red juice, but we called it blood because it was Halloween night. How about your evening?
不可能,我们吸红果汁,我们叫它血因为那是在万圣节之夜。你那晚过得怎么样?
Molly:
I met a handsome werewolf. But I had to say good bye to him.
我认识了一个英俊的狼人,可我不得不跟他说再见。
Gordon:
Really, why did you get rid of him?
真的吗?你为什么放弃他?
Molly:
I saw him today and he still looked like a werewolf.
我今天又见到他了,他看起来还是像一个狼人。
Gordon:
Now that is scary!!!!!
那太可怕了!!!
祝大家万圣节快乐
Gordon:
Hello, Happy Halloween!
嗨,万圣节快乐!
Jessie:
Happy Halloween to you too! Can you tell me more about this strange holiday?
万圣节快乐!能多告诉我一些有关这个奇怪节日的事吗?
Gordon:
Sure, it would be my pleasure to tell you about Halloween.
当然,我的荣幸。
Jessie:
Halloween is coming up, right?
万圣节就要到了,是吗?
Gordon:
Right, Halloween is on October 31st. (Thirty-first)
是的,10月31日是万圣节。
Jessie:
Please tell me more!
多给我讲点儿。
我喜欢你的万圣节装束
Frank:
Wow Tina! I love your Halloween costume.
哇,蒂娜!我喜欢你的万圣节装束。
Tina:
Thanks for the compliment, Frank.
谢谢夸奖,弗兰克。
Frank:
You must have spent hours working on it.
你肯定花了几个小时来做它。
Tina:
I did. I wanted to make sure I looked really spooky tonight.
没错。我要确保今晚我看起来很恐怖。
Frank:
Did you make Jack-o-lanterns with your family as well?
你也和家人做了“杰克灯”了吗?
Tina:
I hate carving pumpkin, so I always leave the Jack-o-lanterns to my brother.
我讨厌雕刻南瓜,所以我总是把“杰克灯”留给我的兄弟。
Frank:
Shall we go out trick-or-treating?
我们要出去搞“trick-or-treat”(“要恶作剧还是给糖果”或“不给就闹”)吗?
Tina:
I'll let you lead the way.
我让你带路。
Frank:
I think that's a good idea. If people saw you first, they would never open the door!
我觉得这是个好主意。如果人们先看到你,他们永远都不会开门的!