篮球比赛的中场休息
Benjamin:
Hey, what sort of drinks do you want? Gatorade or water?
嘿,你想要什么样的饮料?佳得乐还是水?
Terry:
Gatorade. It’s rich in Vitamin and it gives us energy and vitality.
佳得乐。它含有丰富的维生素,能给我们补充能量和注入活力。
Benjamin:
Yes, that’s the exact thing we need. One for each.
是的。那正是我们需要的东西。一人一瓶。
Terry:
What should we do, now with Jack out of the game?
我们应该怎么办?杰克已经退出比赛了。
Benjamin:
We should choose from the backups.
我们从候补队员中选人吧!
Terry:
That’s right. Spraining the ankle and breaking the leg are the common things during the match.
好的。扭伤脚踝,摔断腿是比赛当中很常见的事情。
Benjamin:
That’s why we should learn to protect ourselves. Otherwise, the game is not worth the candle.
那就是为什么我们应该学会保护自己。否则,比赛就会得不偿失。
Terry:
That’s for sure. During the back court, we should change the position we played.
那是当然的了,在下半场,我们应该调整我们打球的位置。
Benjamin:
Yes, I played shooting guard, I like shooting and you’ll play inside, OK?
好的,我打得分后卫。我喜欢射篮,你打内线行吧?
Terry:
I agree with you. I think we’ll play much better than before.(Suddenly, a round of applause attracts their attention.)
我同意。我想我们会比以前打得好。(突然,一阵掌声吸引了他们的注意力。)
Benjamin:
Wow, the cheer-section is coming. The music is so fantastic.
哇,拉拉队上来了。音乐不错呀!
Terry:
Yeah, look how passionate they are! Are they professional?
嗯,看她们多有激情呀!她们是专业的吗?
Benjamin:
Well, you should ask your friend. You know I’m not the boss. Just kidding.
嗯,你应该问你的朋友呀!你知道我不是老板,只是个玩笑了!
Terry:
Oops! I almost forget about it. Do you see the girl in the middle of the first line?
嗯,我差点就忘了,你看见第一排中间的那个女孩了吗?
Benjamin:
Yeah, what’s up?
嗯,怎么了?
Terry:
Don’t you think she looks like your daughter?
难道你没看到她很像你的女儿吗?
Benjamin:
I also have a doubt. Oh, kill me softly, she is May.
我也在怀疑,天哪,她是阿美。