在职场中经常会碰到下订单的口语,为了帮助大家,小编分享了一些关于下订单的英语口语,希望能对大家有所帮助!
Tom:
We haven’t received your order yet.
您的订单我们还没收到。
Mary:
It was mailed last week .
上个礼拜我们还没收到。
Tom:
I’ll check the office one more time.
我再跟公司查一下。
Mary:
And I’ll see if there was any mistake on our end.
我这边也会看看是否有什么差错。
Tom:
I’ve come to hear about your offer for bristles.
我是来听取你们对猪鬃的报盘。
Mary:
We have the offer ready for you. Let me see ... here it is. 100 cases Houston Bristles, 57 mm, at 10 pounds sterling per kilogram, C.I.F European Main Ports, for shipment in June 2001. The offer is valid for five days.
我们已为你准备好了报盘。让我找一找,啊,在这里,100箱57毫 米休斯敦猪鬃,每公斤成本加运费保险费到欧洲主要口岸价10英 镑,2001年6月交货。报盘五天有效。
Tom:
Why, your price has soared. It’s almost 25% higher than last year’s. It would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.
为什么你方的价格猛涨,几乎比去年高出25%?按这种价格,我方 实在难以销售。
Mary:
I’m a little surprised to hear you say that. You know very well that markets for bristles have gone up a great deal in recent months. The price we offer compares favorably with quotations you can get elsewhere.
你这样说让我有点惊讶。近月来猪鬃市价涨了很多。我方所报的价格与你从别处能获得的价格相比,是较为便宜的。
Tom:
You could save a lot if you would order a little more .
如果你单子下得多一点,可以省不少的钱。
Mary:
How could we do that ?
怎么说呢?
Tom:
We offer a discount for large orders .
我们对大量订购有打折。
Mary:
Let me take another look at our requirements .
那我们看看我们的需要量有多少。