圣诞节首先是属于西方国家的节日,如果你有异国朋友的话,自然少不了要互赠礼物。那么,你知道在西方国家怎耸立于应该怎样说吗?下面不妨来看看小编整理的圣诞节英语口语对话2016吧。
Cynthia,an American, and Karina, her Danish friend,are shopping for Christmas presents.
美国人辛西亚和她的丹麦朋友卡丽娜正在选购圣诞礼物。 Karina : Isn't this the perfect gift for Bob?卡丽娜:这不正是给鲍伯的最佳礼物吗?
Cynthia : Are you crazy? That watch cost you an arm and a leg. Besides, Bob doesn't wear a watch.
辛西亚:你有没有搞错?买那只表要花上一大笔钱。更何况,鲍伯是不戴表的。
Karina : That's why he's always late! This gift will make him more punctual.
卡丽娜:那正是他老爱迟到的原因!这份礼物会让他更守时。
Cynthia : Why do you like this particular watch?
辛西亚:你为什么喜欢这款手表呢?
Karina : It reminds me of Christmas in Denmark because it's so shiny.
卡丽娜:它令我想起丹麦的圣诞节,因为它看起来好闪亮。
Cynthia : What do you mean?
辛西亚:这话是什么意思?
Karina : Denmark only gets a few hours of sunlight a day during winter.
卡丽娜:冬天时,丹麦一天只有几个小时的日照。
Cynthia : That doesn't sound very shiny!辛西亚:听起来并不太明亮嘛!
Karina : No, but we light candles in homes, schools, and churches to create a warm atmosphere.At Christmas, the whole country is lit up like a giant Christmas tree!
卡丽娜:是不太亮,但我们在家里、学校和教堂中都点起烛光,以营造温暖的气氛。在 圣诞节 期间,全国上下灯火通明,就像棵巨大的圣诞树一般!
Cynthia : I'm sure that watch will brighten3 Bob's heart all winter long.
辛西亚:我相信那快表会让鲍伯开心一整个冬天。
Karina : I hope so. In Denmark, we give Christmas gifts to every friend and family member.
卡丽娜:希望如此。在丹麦,我们会送圣诞礼物给每位亲朋好友。 Cynthia : In America, we do, too! But it can get expensive, though. Speaking of which, how could you afford such an expensive watch on a teacher's salary?
辛西亚:在美国我们也一样!但买礼物可能得花不少钱。说到这点,光靠当老师的薪水,你怎么买得起这么贵的手表呢? Karina : I took a part-time job on the weekends to save the money.
卡丽娜:这笔钱是我周末打工存下来的。Cynthia : That's so sweet!
辛西亚:你真是有心!
Karina : I've got an idea. Let's walk to Da-an Park and enjoy the sunshine.
卡丽娜:我有个想法,我们走到大安森林公园去享受点阳光吧。