会议是做生意的重要一部分。如果你是在一家国际企业工作的话,大多数的会议将会用英语进行。下面是小编整理的关于会议的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
成功的会议
玛丽:
You`d never guess it, but our meeting has been the most successful ever.
你绝对想不到我们这次会议是有史以来最成功的.
萨姆:
Really? How So?
真的吗?为什么?
玛丽:
All our hard work has finally paid off! We were able to negotiate 3 new highly profitable supply contracts.
我们的全部辛劳终于有了回报! 我们谈成了3份高利润的供应合同.
萨姆:
That`s great! How did you manage that?
真棒!你是怎样做到的?
玛丽:
Due to good preparations we were able to answer every query, and compromise on any potential problems.
由于准备充分.我们可以回答每个质询.并在一些潜在问题上达成妥协.
萨姆:
Have you been able to complete your meeting report yet?
你写完你的会议报告了吗?
玛丽:
No not yet. I`m still putting it together with the rest of the negotiations team.
还没有.我还在和谈判团队的其他成员一起动手起草呢.
萨姆:
When do you think you`ll be able to give the management team a full debriefing?
你认为什么时候能给管理层一个完整的简介? 查看替换句
玛丽:
Hopefully next Tuesday.
希望是下星期二.
萨姆:
That`d be great. We have a few more business meetings in the pipeline for you to work on in the future.
太好了.接下来我们还有一些供应方面的商务会议要你去完成.
开会了,人呢
约翰:
Where is everyone?
人都在哪里?
苏:
Don`t know.
不知道.
约翰:
Did you inform all of the managers that there was going to be a meeting this afternoon?
你通知了所有经理今天下午要开会吗?
苏:
Yes, there`s no reason why they shouldn`t be here.
是的.他们没有理由不到场.
约翰:
Ok, we`ll just have to start without them. (Secretary enters)
没有他们.我们照样开会.(秘书进入)
苏:
This better be important, I told you to hold all phone calls. (Secretary hands her a note and leaves)
但愿是什么重要的事.我吩咐过你接听所有电话.( 秘书交给她一张纸条然后离开)
约翰:
What is it?
这是什么?
苏:
From Ben, Anthony and Ivan. It says they can`t make it due to some problems they`re having down at the factory.
本.安东尼和伊凡发来的.说他们因为在工厂碰到了一些问题来不了了.
约翰:
Ok, at least we know now. Let`s just get down to business.
好的.至少我们现在知道怎么回事了.让我们切入正题吧.
苏:
Have we received that report on the proposed takeover?
我们收到了那份关于提议的兼并的报告没有?
约翰:
Yes, it says that the company can proceed without any legal or financial problems.
收到了.说公司可以如期进行.不会有任何法律或者金融方面的问题.
商务会议结束
露西:
How does your business trip to shanghai go? Were they successful in the end?
你这次出差上海怎么样?最后成功了吗?
大卫:
It was perhaps the longest day in my life.
这或许是我有生以来最长的一天.
露西:
Really? Why so?
真的吗?为什么会这样?
大卫:
We arrived safe and sound, but after that it was nothing but problem after problem.
我们平安到达.但此后麻烦层出不穷.
露西:
What about the meetings you had with those potential customers?
你与那些潜在客户的会谈怎么样?
大卫:
The meetings were long and drawn out, and in the end, after 7 hours, all the trouble we went to proved futile.
会谈漫长得没完没了.而且7小时之后.我们的一切努力最后都付之东流.
露西:
You were not able to find a compromise?
你没有找到妥协方案吗?
大卫:
Anything but! Then, after one of the longest days of my life, the hotel we had booked was cheap and nasty!
别提了!随后.在经过了我人生中最长的一天后.我们预订的旅馆又 是低廉而肮脏的!
露西:
Oh! So it was really a disastrous trip.
噢! 这真是一次灾难性的旅行.
大卫:
Yes, I have never seen anything quite like it.
是啊.我从未见过像这样的事情.